The overall vision is based on "Health for All" the new Health Policy aims to implement this strategy of protecting peoples against Hazardous Diseases, promoting public health, upgrading curative health facilities...Read More
There is a marked urban bias for both the health facilities and hospitals of the public and private sectors, with little linkages between the two. Therefore, a cadre of Lady Health Worker (LHWs) was established at the grassroots level in 1994...Read More
Syed Murad Ali Shah
Dr. Azra Fazal Pechuho
Minister Health & Population Welfare
Zulfiqar Ali Shah
The Department of Health is responsible of public health in Sindh, Pakistan.
The Department of Health performs the following Major Functions:
- Accreditation to the provincial Medical Schools-Medical Course
- Has responsibility for government medical employment in Sindh.
- Make decision regarding Sindh Health Force
- Health Legislation to curb quackery
- Regulation of Private Health Sector
- Legislation of medico legal & organ transplant
- Execute different Projects/Schemes with Donor coordination
- Administer Human Resource of Health Department
Copyright © 2018 Health Department Govt of Sindh. All rights reserved.
Designed & Developed by SCS