On Going Projects
Total Cost: 4,117.90 Million
Government Share : 421.71 Million
IDA Share: 3696.19 Million
In 09 Districts of Sindh
Tando Mohd Khan / Jacobabad/ Kashmore/ Kanbar @ Shahdadkot/ Tharparkar/ Umerkot/ Sanghar / Badin / Larkana
The Project has Five Components:
- Improving Food & Nutrition intake and adequate care for Young Children and Pregnant & Lactating Women
- Increasing intake of Essential Vitamins & Minerals
- Changing Key Nutrition related Behaviors
- Strengthening Institutional Capacity
- Monitoring & Evaluation for Program Effectiveness
Total Cost : 577.50 Million
Government Share : 251.97 Millions
KFW Share : 325.53 Millions
Phase I : 04 Regional Blood Transfusion Centers (RBTCs) Jamshoro / Karachi / Shaheed Benazirabad / Sukkur
Phase II : 03 Hospital Based Blood Banks (HBBs) will be upgraded to RBCs JPMC / Civil Hospital Karachi/ Korangi No.5
Objective of the Project:
- To establish nationally coordinated Blood Transfusion Services functioning trough network of Regional Blood Transfusion Centers (RBTCs)
- Collection of blood from Voluntary Non-Remunerated Blood Donations (VNRD) at low risk of acquiring Transfusion – Transmissible Infections (TTIs)
- Ensuring 100% quality assured testing of all donated blood for TTIs including Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Hepatitis B & C Virus, Syphilis, Malaria and blood group serology, compatibility etc
- Promotion of rationale and appropriate clinical use of blood.
- Promotion of principles of ‘Heaemovigilance’.
- Develop Human Resource (technical and managerial) to ensure adequate numbers of qualified and trained staff in the blood transfusion field.
Monthly Meeting with Secretariat Staff of Health Department, Government of Sindh on dated 22-11-2019
Place Your Complaints / Suggestions Here
So far 40925 complaints have been received out of which 0 have been responded
Copyright © 2018 Health Department Govt of Sindh. All rights reserved.
Designed & Developed by SCS