Hepatitis Free Sindh Program
Hepatitis Prevention & Control Program is the only Health Care Program which is initiated by Chief Minister's Sindh for Hepatitis Free Sindh.
It is the first program related to Hepatitis which is initiative by Chief Minister's Sindh to provide Free Vaccination & Screening for Free of Cost.
The main achievements of HP&CP (CMI) Sindh are having 48 Sentinel Sites all across Sindh Province (C.H, D.G Hospitals, DHQ's, THQ's, RHC, Dispensary) each sentinel site have staff of Women / Medical Officer, Male / Staff Nurse, Data Processor, Laboratory Technician & Male Attendant. Each sentinel site also have a focal person and each sentinel site have facility of screening on ICT & Elisa Kits for Free, we also provide Hep - B Vaccination for prevention also Hep B & C Treatment which include Injection Interferon 3miu & Tablets / Capsules.
Project completed its 3 years successfully now project got extension for more 3 years.
- Hepatitis - B Vaccine 1ml (Adults), 0.5 ml (Peads) for prevention side.
- Rapid test kits (ICT Kits).
- Elisa Kits.
- Viral RNA Mini Kit.
- Viral DNA Mini Kit.
- HBe Antigen Kit.
- HCV & HCV RG PCR Kit
- Injection Immunuglobulin (Hyper B) for New Born Child to protect from infacted mother of Hep - B after delivery within 24hours.
- Auto Destructible Syringes 0.5cc, 1cc, 2cc, 5cc.
- Injection Interferon with Tab. Rebavirin 400mg.
- Pegasys 180mg with Cap. Ribosol.
- Pegaferon 80mg, 100mg with Cap. Ribosol.
- Chemistry Kits.
- PCR Test Kits.
- PCR Qualitative for HBV & HCV at Molecular Laboratory (Civil Hospital Mirpurkhas & Civil Hospital Larkana).
- Tab. Entacavir 0.5mg for Hepatitis B patients.
- Tab: Zaffix.
- Tab. Adefovir.
- Tab. Lamuvidin
Monthly Meeting with Secretariat Staff of Health Department, Government of Sindh on dated 22-11-2019
Place Your Complaints / Suggestions Here
So far 41465 complaints have been received out of which 0 have been responded
Copyright © 2018 Health Department Govt of Sindh. All rights reserved.
Designed & Developed by SCS